Disclaimer & Acknowledgement!
This is a learning and information sharing platform.
By continuing to the GHAMFIN Knowledge Management Hub website, I acknowledge that this is a website which aggregates information for sharing and learning purposes. I also consent that it is required of me to acknowledge the use of any material or information sourced through this website, and give credit to the original owners of the material or information sourced. I confirm that all information sourced from this website shall be used for it legal purposes and WHOLLY INDEMNIFY GHAMFIN and or its Partners of any breaches that may be occasioned by me.
The use of this website or resource materials is subject to the TERMS and CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions – GHAMFIN Knowledge Management Hub
Intellectual Property Rights
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material as your own;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
Other applicable terms
- Your Content must be your own and it must not be infringing on any third party’s rights.
- We do not make any claim to Your Content.
You warrant that your contentment provided must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- Promote sexually explicit material;
- Promote violence;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Promote any illegal activity;
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case;
- Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for any changes, as they are binding on you upon your first use of the Website after the changes have been introduced. In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and any previous version(s), the provisions that are current and in effect will prevail (unless it is expressly stated otherwise).
Limitation of liability
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- Use of, or inability to use our website;
- Use of reliance on our website or any content displayed on the website;
- Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- Business interruption;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
- Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users, please contact us.
Linking to our Site
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice;
- The website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with this Terms;
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You shall not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our Site in contravention of these Terms;
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- Any party of our Site;
- Any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- Any software used in the provision of our Site;
- Any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party
- You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You shall not use our Site:
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms. Where a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we consider appropriate, including any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
- Issues of a warning to you;
- Further legal action against you;
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms. Where a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we consider appropriate, including any of the following actions:
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent GHAMFIN from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
GHAMFIN shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between GHAMFIN and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
If any dispute arises in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to settle it by mediation in accordance with the Mediation Procedure in Ghana. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the mediator will be nominated by GHAMFIN. To initiate the mediation, one party must give notice in writing (“ADR notice”) to the other party to the dispute requesting mediation. The mediation procedure must be in compliance with the Mediation laws of Ghana. Neither party shall be able to recover any costs from any other in relation to the mediation, notwithstanding the subsequent issue of proceedings.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana, and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Ghana courts for the resolution of any disputes.
Thank you for visiting our Site.